Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Top 10 Albums of 2009



There were so many great albums this year and I was exposed to a lot more than ever by doing Atlas and the Anchor. It was a hard decision but these were the albums I listened to the most and ones that will continue to be in heavy rotation throughout 2010. Here are my Top 10 Albums of 2009:


1. Dirty Projectors - Bitte Orca

2. Holopaw - Oh, Glory, Oh, Wilderness

3. The Bloodsugars - I Can't Go On, I'll Go On

4. Pomegranates - Everybody, Come Outside!

5. Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson - Summer Of Fear

6. Israel Darling - Dinosaur Bones and Mechanical Hands

7. Miniature Tigers - Tell It To The Volcano

8. Passion Pit - Manners

9. Magnolia Electric Co. - Josephine

10. Bear In Heaven - Beast Rest Forth Mouth

1 Comments:

Blogger Chi-Town said...

I may be biased but I absolutely love this list :)

-chris

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home