Monday, December 21, 2009

Flashback: Top 10 Albums of 1999



Later this week I will reveal my Top 10 albums of 2009. Today I look back to a decade ago and here is a list of my Top 5 albums of 1999. I am sure I missed an emo album or something by Dave Matthews Band, but these are my favorites from that year that I still enjoy listening to today.


1. Modest Mouse - Building Nothing Out Of Something


2. Jimmy Eat World - Clarity


3. Get Up Kids - Something To Write Home About


4. Built To Spill - Keep It Like A Secret


5. Brandtson - Fallen Star Collection


6. Sloan - Between The Bridges


7. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication


8. Dismemberment Plan - Emergency & I


9. Moby - Play


10. Supergrass - Supergrass


Ahh...memories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chi-Town said...

Yep I still listen to your 1, 2 and 4 picks today, great albums. I think you left off a backstreet or limp biz record though, ahh the 90's.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home