Friday, January 21, 2011

Dream Concert: Circa Survive


Over the years I have seen many of my favorite bands live but there is a growing list of bands I want to see. With the Dream Concert feature, I list the set list and venue of my choice for one of my favorite bands that I have yet to experience live. My current selection is Circa Survive. I have been a fan since I first heard their amazing album Juturna in 2005. They have been touring non-stop since then but of course I have not been able to make it to a show, until now. They are currently on tour with Anberlin and will be in Cincinnati on Monday 1/24 at Bogart's. I will be there and you should be too.

I couldn't have picked a better venue for the show, I have seen many of my favorite emo/punk bands at Bogart's. Now if I could choose the set list I would probably lean towards their early material, only because that is what first got me hooked but I also enjoy their new EP Appendage, released last November.

Set list:


Act Appalled

I Felt Free

Get Out

In The Morning And Amazing...

Holding Someone's Hair Back

Wish Resign

Backmask

Frozen Creek

Glass Arrows

The Greatest Lie

Imaginary Enemy

The Glorious Nosebleed

Stop The Car



So those are the songs I would choose. Now I can't wait to see how many I get to cross off my list on Monday!


For more info and tour dates click here: http://www.circasurvive.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home