Friday, June 26, 2009

Dream Concert: Magnolia Electric CO




I have never seen Jason Molina play live and he is at the top of my list with Wilco, Dylan, Death Cab and Bright Eyes. As luck would have it, Magnolia Electric Co. will be playing at the Southgate House in Newport, KY on July 14th. I will be there. Hopefully... Of course, I will not get to choose the songs but here are the songs I would choose if given the chance.



Set list:


I've Been Riding With The Ghost


Hard To Love A Man


The Rock Of Ages


Farewell Transmission


Don't Fade On Me


Dark Don't Hide It


Almost Was Good Enough


Lonesome Valley


Trouble Will Find You


John Henry Split My Heart


Cross The Road


Ring The Bell


Coxcomb Red


It's Made Me Cry


Josephine


Werewolves Of London


Hold On Magnolia


The Lioness




I chose some of my favorite Songs: Ohia songs also. They probably wouldn't play those live but...hey, it could happen!


Magnolia Electric Co. tour dates: http://secretlycanadian.com/shows.php

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home