Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Graham Wright of Tokyo Police Club - "the lakes of alberta"

Just in time for the holiday season, Tokyo Police Club's keyboardist/vocalist Graham Wright is offering up a free EP of acoustic singer-songwriter fare, titled "The Lakes Of Alberta". Though a departure from the quirky post-punk of TPC, his voice bodes well against the rootsy backdrop in these five songs. The lyrical phrasing on my favorite track, "When I Get There", reminds me of Bob Dylan.

You can listen to and download the EP for free here: http://grahamwright.bandcamp.mu/ or pay for better quality mp3s for only $5.

Tracklist:
The Lakes of Alberta, pt II
Medicine Hat
Canmore Hotel
The Lakes of Alberta, pt I
When I Get There

For info on Tokyo Police Club click here: www.saddlecreekrecords.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not trying to be rude or go against your opinions...But do u actually think Graham Wright can sing?
BTW..i <3 TPC!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home